I’m a data journalist specialising in consumer issues, currently working for Which?. I also paint sometimes. I’d love to get in touch, and can be reached on 07794 651 738 or at email@example.com. I’m also on twitter.
- Revealed: the UK’s fraud hotspots – Which?, June 2017. Picked up by BBC, Sun, Guardian, Independent, MailOnline, Telegraph, Spectator, and others.
- Mapped: the 482 banks closing in 2017 – Which?, April 2017.
- Estate agents who overprice property costing sellers billions – Which?, February 2017. Picked up by Telegraph.
- At least 200 children have been victims of “revenge porn” in nine months – Telegraph, January 2016.
- Hall staff “reduced to tears” and forced to wear makeup – Cherwell, January 2015.
- How do ambulance chasers get your details? – Which? Money, April 2017
- The best day to put your house on the market – Which?, March 2017. Picked up by the Express.
- Just one cash Isa beats inflation – Which? Money, lead news story, March 2017.
- Providers quick to slash rates, but slow to cut mortgage rates – Which? Money, lead news story, November 2017.
- The children’s heart surgery hospitals still to meet new standards – Health Service Journal, April 2016.